If you are a filmmaker, please, join us by telling a story, making a film and writing the history of MAX3MIN. The call for entries is now open!
Deadline: 13th December 2021
The second M3M edition will take place between March 11th-22th, 2022, the international submissions are open starting from September 15th and will close December 13th, 2021 (only for films produced in 2022, the deadline for the submission is 20th January). There will be no categories, styles or techniques, as last year, we will be searching across the world for short films shot in any format, in whatever place and in any timeframe, produced since January 1st, 2019.
- Length: maximum three (3) minutes, excluding end credits.
- Year: it must be produced after 1st January 2019.
- Media: digital. Formats allowed: MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI or WMW.
- Language: Candidate’s choice, as long as English subtitles are present.
- Number of productions: maximum of three (3) per applicant.
MAX3MIN JURY AWARD: the international jury will choose the best 10 short films and will award the winner with 3.000€ cash prize.
MAX3MIN NEXT GEN AWARD: a new award dedicated to cinema, media arts & design and multimedia arts students from across the globe. A selected jury (to be announced) will award the winner with a technical prize.
MAX3MIN AUDIENCE AWARD: the audience too will be asked to express their preferences on-line and to proclaim the 3 winners among all the 100 short films.
Award ceremony: March 22, 2022.